Zone3 - Men's Aeroforce-X Trisuit
21 Garnault Road,
London. EN1 4TS
- Designed to be the World’s Fastest Tri suit
- Fully tested in the wind tunnel, velodrome and by elite athletes
- Exclusively manufactured in the UK
- Innovative fit and fabric technology to maximise performance across each discipline
We are all looking for extra speed – once you've conquered the finish, triathlon is all about getting there faster. It is that notion that gave birth to our new Aeroforce-X range.
Zone3 have collaborated with Aero specialist NoPinz to develop the world’s fastest tri suit. Utilising facilities at the Boardman performance centre and Aerocoach (our aerodynamic partner) we have performed extensive fabric, pattern layout and competitor testing to help us produce the fastest possible bike time, without sacrificing swim and run comfort.
The beauty of this suit design is that the data shows it performs at higher levels than all of our competitor’s aero suits and – most importantly – it does this across a range of velocities. So, not only at 40kmph but also 30, 35 and 45kmph.
We want the customer to be able to invest in an Aeroforce-X suit and know they will be faster and have an advantage over any other athlete on the start line who isn’t wearing this suit.
Fabrics: Over 30 fabrics were developed and tested to make sure that the world’s fastest Aero suit could be made. Five unique fabrics from Italy and France make up each suit which was necessary in order to find the perfect balance between speed, breathability, comfort, coverage and overall performance. These can be seen below:
- Aeroforce-X: Located on the sleeve panels, this is a unique dimple fabric based on golf ball technology and is located in the key areas to help minimise drag and increase speed by creating a thin turbulent boundary layer of air that clings to the suit’s surface. This allows the air to smoothly follow the contours of the body, thereby decreasing the size of the wake – slicing through the air faster and more efficiently. It also includes a full water repellent nano coating.
- Aero-Stripe: Similar to the Aeroforce-X fabric this fabric is located on the underarm and lat panels and was tested against several other similar materials in this location to ensure it was the most aerodynamic.
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch: A premium and technically advanced material is used on the front body which offers great coverage whilst having an ‘invisible’ feel. The material is light, breathable and offers 360 degree stretch. Extremely quick drying and features a high-tech water repellent nano coating to reduce drag resistance in and out of the water.
- Airflo: An extremely lightweight, breathable and wicking material is located on the back panel for optimum temperature control.
- Premium-Fit: A smooth and soft fabric that feels fantastic against the skin, providing coverage, core muscle support and graduated compression on the legs.
Scientific Aero Development: This started and finished in the wind-tunnel. Firstly, on the fabrics and testing at different speeds and on different locations on the body. This data was then taken into the prototype design stages and feedback on the velodrome and in races was used to further optimise the suit design over several months. Different shapes of athletes and a combination of track and wind tunnel meant that we could find the best real-world averages. We then went back to the wind tunnel for more testing and here the slightest of tweaks were made to find those marginal gains.
The results: The Zone3 Aeroforce-X suit has the lowest drag compared to all key competitor suits tested between 35-45 kmph. The variability at different speeds was also less than half than that of the next best competitor making it the most consistent suit on test.
Comfort: The ultra-lightweight breathable fabrics feel superior against the skin and will ensure you are dry within minutes of the bike leg. The core body panel incorporates ColdBlack technology across the core to reduce infrared absorption and help regulate body temperature.
- Laser-cut arm and leg holes with an integrated lightweight silicone grip are designed to keep the arms and legs in place. This unique design also improves the aerodynamic profile due to the removal of any stitching.
- A low-profile neckline is designed for improved fit without chafing.
- Water-repellent coatings help to reduce drag and absorption in the water, adding extra speed and reducing fatigue before the bike.
- Nutrition storage: Aero designed pockets without affecting performance or increasing drag.
- A unique flexible zip from Japan allows a more Aero position to be achieved on the bike whilst still allowing comfort when standing to run.
- High-performance pad from Cytech in Italy, specifically designed for triathlon and suitable across all distances whether it’s Sprint, Olympic, 70.3 or Long.
- Arms and leg lengths designed to be a little longer than your traditional Trisuit to maximise the aerodynamic benefits.
UK Mainland –
We offer the following delivery options:
Standard Delivery - Standard charge is £3.50 for orders under £50. Orders over £50 delivered to UK addresses are delivered free of charge. Both use the Hermes Standard Tracked delivery service.
Provided that all of the items on your order are in stock we will despatch your order as soon as possible, generally within one to two working days but sometimes slightly longer during busy periods. Please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery
Next Day Delivery - Order before 3PM (£7.95 per item to a weight of 15Kg* - Hermes) - Provided that all of the items on your order are in stock we will despatch your order as a priority, generally within one working day as long as we receive your order before 3pm. The parcel will be sent on a trackable service. Where items on your order are out of stock they will be back ordered and shipped separately at no additional cost. However, you will be charged for the complete order at your original checkout. Next Day Delivery refers to delivery on the next working day after dispatch so if you place your order on Friday, you’re likely to receive your order on Monday (or the next working day)
Next Day Delivery - Order before 10PM (£10.50 per item to a weight of 15kg - Hermes) - Provided that all of the items on your order are in stock we will despatch your order as a priority, generally within one working day as long as we receive your order before 10pm. The parcel will be sent on a trackable service. Where items on your order are out of stock they will be back ordered and shipped separately at no additional cost. However, you will be charged for the complete order at your original checkout. Next Day Delivery refers to delivery on the next working day after dispatch so if you place your order on Friday, you’re likely to receive your order on Monday (or the next working day)
International Delivery All international parcels will be sent using a tracked service and you will receive a tracking number via email upon dispatch of your order. Your tracking number will be 2 letters, followed by 9 numbers and 2 letters again (e.g. AB123456789GB). You can track your order via the Royal Mail Website. Although most parcels will arrive at their international destination within 5 working days, please allow up to 25 working days for delivery. Please note that you are liable for any import or customs charges that may be imposed by your country’s Customs. International parcels will not be considered as lost until 25 working days after the expected arrival date.
Damaged or Missing Orders
If your goods have either been received as damaged or are missing please contact customer services immediately, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8245 5989.
For UK orders, if your goods are missing we have to wait 5 days past the standard delivery time before any further goods can be resent. Before resending, the status of the parcel will be checked with the relevant courier.
For international parcels, loss claims cannot be submitted until after 20 working days after the due delivery date for items going to Europe and after 25 working days for Rest of the World. If that time has passed and you have not received your parcel please email email@example.com and quote your order number.
When returning an item please remember to confirm your name and/or order number.
General requirements for all returns; UK and International:
All we ask is you make the return within 30 days from the date of despatch and ensure that your returned goods meet the following conditions:
Item(s) are unused and in new condition
Have all tags and hygiene strips in place
Are all in original packaging
Have been tried on wearing underwear
Are clean and free of odour.
PLEASE RETURN ITEMS TO:Aqua Swim Supplies
21 Garnault Road,
London. EN1 4TS
Our Full Returns, Refund & Exchange Policy can be found here