Comfort, warmth and speed are the stand-out features of this fantastic value wetsuit.
The Valour is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. The suit has been designed with a number of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
The 4mm buoyancy panels through the legs and core help to keep the body streamlined in the water to increase endurance and help improve swim technique and speed. The thin, high-stretch shoulder and arm panels allow great flexibility through your stroke to maximise the distance achieved with each arm pull. Perfect for anybody getting into open water swimming whether that be for racing or recreational use.
- Perfect for those new to triathlon or open water swimming.
- A fast and performance focused wetsuit but at an affordable price.
- Extreme Flex lining on the shoulder and arm panels.
- 4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels aid with improved leg and hip position in the water.
- High Stretch 1.5mm neoprene in the shoulders and arms gives you full range of motion for an unrestricted swim stroke.
- 100% Smoothskin and SpeedFlo neoprene coating minimises drag and increases your speed through the water.
- High stretch shoulder panels to increase reach in the water helps you go faster and further.
- Buoyancy panels through the legs and body for core support and reduced fatigue.
- Comfortable and designed to keep the body warm.
- Zone3’s signature Pro-Speed Cuffs to help you get the wetsuit off quickly.
- The perfect entry-level wetsuit for all-around performance and comfort.
Key Features Include:
‘Extreme Flex’ lining material used for the shoulder and arm panels improve fit and allow full range of motion with every stroke, conserving energy and reducing fatigue.
‘SpeedFlo’ fabric is used on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability.
‘Smoothskin’ fabrics used on 30% of the wetsuit to ensure durability alongside speed. No nylon neoprene panels used which let water enter the suit and get heavy during the swim.
4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels are strategically placed throughout the wetsuit to improve the position of your legs and hips in the water.
Eco-Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
Pro Speed Cuffs TM for improved visibility and rapid removal after your swim. Our unique silicone coated formula allows the wetsuit to come off extremely quickly.
High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility, durability and comfort.
Downwards YKK zip makes it easy to get the suit both on and off.