Zone3 - Womens Vision Yamamoto Wetsuit
Suite 2, 2 Elm Park road
London. N21 2HN
A two-time recipient of 220 Triathlon’s ‘Cutting Edge’ award, the Vision Wetsuit offers unparalleled performance at its price point. Testing it against 15 other wetsuits, Lava Magazine stated that
‘The Vision tops the list when it comes to value and for half of the price of many of the top tier suits, the Vision provides flexibility and fit that's almost on par with the best of the best’.
Triathlon Plus Magazine was equally impressed. They awarded the vision a 5/5 for performance, a 5/5 for value and a 5/5 overall, the only wetsuit ever to have achieved such a score.
When you take a look at what’s inside this suit, these reviews come as no surprise. The Vision takes several key features from our top of the range Vanquish Wetsuit, allowing it to become the fastest entry-level wetsuit on the market. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to upgrade from your first wetsuit, the vision has all your bases covered.
The men’s Vision is focused on providing maximum buoyancy for heavy-legged swimmers and therefore features 5mm buoyancy panels on the torso, legs and hips and utilises Aerodome material for extra support.
- 220 Triathlon: Cutting Edge Award 2018-2019
- Outdoor Fitness: Best on Test 2017
- Triathlon Plus: Gold Award 2017
- Lava Magazine: Rated 10/10 2017
- Brand New Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel provides a comfortable and energy-efficient swim.
- X-10 one-piece shoulder panel design extends across the chest and shoulders to give more flexibility, comfort and stroke efficiency.
- B.R.E: Body Rotation Enhancement panel on the front chest helps maximise distance per stroke and body roll during your swim.
- 14% weight reduction versus 2020 model despite offering more buoyancy.
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining an attractive price point.
- 5mm buoyancy panels on the torso and front legs and Aerodome on the hip panels to offer superior core support.
- Aerodome is a unique material designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers to make it lighter and more buoyant, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
- Combination of SCS or AQUA-X coatings to significantly reduce drag and improve durability.
- Pro Speed Arm and Leg cuffs make it one of the fastest suits in transition.
- Laser Precision collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilizes scrap rubber tyres as part of the production process to significantly reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
Benefits of a wetsuit featuring Yamamoto material:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
UK Mainland –
We offer the following delivery options:
Standard Delivery - Standard charge is £3.50 for orders under £50. Orders over £50 delivered to UK addresses are delivered free of charge. Both use the Hermes Standard Tracked delivery service.
Provided that all of the items on your order are in stock we will despatch your order as soon as possible, generally within one to two working days but sometimes slightly longer during busy periods. Please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery
Next Day Delivery - Order before 3PM (£7.95 per item to a weight of 15Kg* - Hermes) - Provided that all of the items on your order are in stock we will despatch your order as a priority, generally within one working day as long as we receive your order before 3pm. The parcel will be sent on a trackable service. Where items on your order are out of stock they will be back ordered and shipped separately at no additional cost. However, you will be charged for the complete order at your original checkout. Next Day Delivery refers to delivery on the next working day after dispatch so if you place your order on Friday, you’re likely to receive your order on Monday (or the next working day)
Next Day Delivery - Order before 10PM (£10.50 per item to a weight of 15kg - Hermes) - Provided that all of the items on your order are in stock we will despatch your order as a priority, generally within one working day as long as we receive your order before 10pm. The parcel will be sent on a trackable service. Where items on your order are out of stock they will be back ordered and shipped separately at no additional cost. However, you will be charged for the complete order at your original checkout. Next Day Delivery refers to delivery on the next working day after dispatch so if you place your order on Friday, you’re likely to receive your order on Monday (or the next working day)
International Delivery All international parcels will be sent using a tracked service and you will receive a tracking number via email upon dispatch of your order. Your tracking number will be 2 letters, followed by 9 numbers and 2 letters again (e.g. AB123456789GB). You can track your order via the Royal Mail Website. Although most parcels will arrive at their international destination within 5 working days, please allow up to 25 working days for delivery. Please note that you are liable for any import or customs charges that may be imposed by your country’s Customs. International parcels will not be considered as lost until 25 working days after the expected arrival date.
Damaged or Missing Orders
If your goods have either been received as damaged or are missing please contact customer services immediately, either by email to email@example.com or phone 020 8245 5989.
For UK orders, if your goods are missing we have to wait 5 days past the standard delivery time before any further goods can be resent. Before resending, the status of the parcel will be checked with the relevant courier.
For international parcels, loss claims cannot be submitted until after 20 working days after the due delivery date for items going to Europe and after 25 working days for Rest of the World. If that time has passed and you have not received your parcel please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
When returning an item please remember to confirm your name and/or order number.
General requirements for all returns; UK and International:
All we ask is you make the return within 30 days from the date of despatch and ensure that your returned goods meet the following conditions:
Item(s) are unused and in new condition
Have all tags and hygiene strips in place
Are all in original packaging
Have been tried on wearing underwear
Are clean and free of odour.
PLEASE RETURN ITEMS TO:Aqua Swim Supplies
Suite 2, 2 Elm Park road
London. N21 2HN
Our Full Returns, Refund & Exchange Policy can be found here